Why You Should Do The Exact Opposite of What Most So-Called Experts and Reality TV Shows teach about How to Lose Weight and Get Fit.
We’ll show you how to Lose Weight, Get Fit, Regain your Health and Vitality and Get Your Life Back without Smashing Yourself at the Gym.
Our Personal Trainers will show you:
- Why Losing Weight, Getting Fit and Regaining your Health & Vitality is no longer just about Energy In vs Energy Out
- Why many people who workout and smash themselves at the gym actually need to do less rather than more in order to get results
- Why rest days are as important as workout days and what to do when you’re not at the gym to achieve your goals
- How to train effectively without sweating buckets and feeling sore for days after a –workout
- PLUS – Boat loads of more proven hints, tips and ideas for you to take charge of your health and wellbeing.
Our Personal Trainers will:
- Personalize your fitness program based on your current health and the time and energy you can commit to your Health and Fitness goals
- Take the worry out of ‘What to Do at the Gym?’ with a range of exercises to train your whole body
- Even count reps for you if you’ve had a busy day and you’re too tired to count!
No Drill Sergeants
No Biggest Loser ‘Run you into the ground’ approaches.
Just Lots of Motivation, Heaps of Inspiration, Lots of Education,
Some Perspiration (we won’t lie to you) …. and Fun
So If you’re ready to stop going it alone, if you’re ready to discover a unique way of training that doesn’t leave you totally exhausted at the end of your workout then Contact Us TODAY!
When I first joined Sue, I was at a point in my life where I was working and studying extremely long hours, trying to remain healthy, struggling to find some type of work/life balance and in the process trying to find some sort of peace. Needless to say, I was failing. I was a bit hesitant seeking personal training support, as I had never done this before and was a bit concerned that it would be similar to the stereotypes reported in popular media. Basically, I knew what I wanted, I knew the outcome, but wasn’t sure how to get there. Sue, changed my life. I’m not sure if that sounds like a cliché, but in all honesty, she really did. Personal training with Sue transcended the workouts. Sue empowered me to take control over my life again. She gave me the tools to achieve peace, whether it be in my eating, in my exercise and/or in my everyday life. We were able to achieve so much, she exposed me to so much diversity and excitement, and for the first time, in a long time, I was happy and I was able to achieve peace. With Sue, I was able to do a workout whilst having fun and a laugh – something that is very new to me and something that dispelled the stereotypes. The change that I experienced was noticeable to my family, friends and colleagues. The fatigue that I had previously felt had evaporated. I was able to give, once again, 100 per cent; which was something, no matter how hard I tried, couldn’t do. In my personal opinion, I would recommend Sue to everyone. “Working In!” helped in ways that cannot be described. Working In! is fundamentally important, it is something that everyone needs for positive mind, emotional and physical wellbeing. Finally, it got me through a very difficult time, where I was able to be good and kind to myself, whilst addressing the issues of the broader external environment. In my opinion, I would wholeheartedly recommend Sue and her Working In class; without Sue, I would have continued down the very same path that I was originally on and know that I would be writing a very different story today – Gina, 32
Training with Sue from Beyond Potential was exactly what I needed, not only for losing weight but for maintaining my focus and goals. Sue targets my weaknesses and eventually they become my strengths. With her background in running, Sue was able to teach me the basics in running technique so I could continue applying them to my everyday Cardio routine. Sue is a great motivator. I always looked forward to my training sessions and I look forward to more training in the future, after all, maintaining your goals are a lifetime commitment, why not maintain them with someone who truly inspires you? – Teresa La Rocca, Professional Opera Singer